Monday, September 15, 2008

TO DO!!!!

I was reading through a blog post of one of my friends friend :) and I liked the idea of putting down the list of things u wanna do before you die.

I though of putting down a similar list for myself. Here it goes...

10 things I wanna do before i Die --

1. Drive in a Lorry across various highways in India preferably a K2K trip
2. Lose weight.. lots....
3. Have a Holiday in Alps
4. Own a SUV
5. Build a Farm house
6. Learn to play the Drums
7. Learn DJing and perform in a Private party
8. Go on a tour.. only for clicking photos -- pre requisite - buy a nice camera
9. Play a game of cricket at one of the international cricket grounds
10.Australian adventure...

3 comments:

  1. Bhai all is good except the 2 point ......... scope is lots but tu bina curd rice and aalooo ke paranthon ke bina kaise rahega

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exactly wht i am trying to do... Cut down on Curd rice.. and Aloo paranthas.. i mean trying to cut down.. very unlikely.. but i still hope i do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. build a farm house.. wow! i thought buy would be a height of ambition...
    australian adventure! hmm, sharing the interest

    ReplyDelete