Friday, December 11, 2009

WEIRD WISH LIST...

I always have this tendency to look towards the sky when an Aeroplane passes by and i think, what if this plan just blew up now, right in front of my eyes, lighting up the skies in not so good manner?? well ...Thank God that hasn't yet happened. This is one of those weird things in my wishlist - watching a plane just blow up in the sky. While I was thinking of this today morning i realized that this is just one of those weird wishlist that i have. So i decided to put it down and just hope that none of them will ever come true.
1. Watching a plane blow up mid-air or a mid-air collision
2. Be in the middle of a no mans land during a war
3. Lost in a African Jungle
4. Be part of the troop battling against a Terrorist group
5. Witness a Tsunami
6. Be in a plane which is Hijacked ;)

These are just some of them, but i know i keep coming up with more of these weird wishlist or should i say Disaster wishlist every now and then and in the end pray that it never happens

4 comments:

  1. maga... play counterstrike... ur wish no.4 is solved... :P

    and u being a part of some stealthily fighting group.. maga... i want to see u HOLD on to some object without crashing or breaking it... :D
    seriously speaking though, i pity achala... :|

    5 is too scary for me to even comment on.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then you should be in East coast of USA, probably you could have seen a mid-air collision :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Maga...count me in along with u in those situations..cos even I have thought abt a few of them. Just that I don't want to necessary call them as Wishes :D :D :D...cos..most my wishes come true he he he

    ReplyDelete